Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rialto Beach was amazing. I'll make Maggie put up a couple more pictures. Basically, there are tons of logs and branches and trees washed ashore there. Its really hard to describe, it was just amazing and beautiful. I felt like i could play there all day. Just running and jump between the fallen trees. The sand was also extremely dark, in fact there was very little sand, it was mostly these giant flat stones. I skipped a bunch of rocks, and FYI, i've never skipped a rock before in my life. I've always wanted to, i was just never able to figure it out. Well, I finally did. And as Maggie mentioned we watched the sunset yesterday. On the effing pacific ocean. We're sleeping about 1 mile away from the end of the united states (continental at least). It's pretty amazing. And i've had 2 dreams so far where we forget to go to Portland, where we plan to meet Maggie's friend Jake. I met Jake about 3 years ago when I was travelling a bunch, Maggie has never met him. They've known each other for 10 years. It's going to be fun.

1 comment:

Robyn Detterline said...

Congratulations on your rock-skipping.

Those photos look amazing! Bill and I definitely have to go out there some time.